New Life Hiking Spa
Things To Bring
- Sturdy high top, textured-sole hiking boots are required for the hiking program. If you don’t have hiking boots, buy a light hiker or day hiker with high tops.
- If you are flying, be sure to wear your hiking boots on the plane. That way, if your luggage gets lost, you can still go hiking the next morning!
- Bathrobe or comfortable clothes to wear to spa services.
- For meals and throughout the program, dress is casual.
- Sturdy walking/fitness shoes.
- Active wear or other comfortable clothes for exercising.
- Comfortable hiking/jogging/walking clothes for both cool and warm weather.
- Sweatshirt, sweater, or jacket for early morning or evening walks.
- Light rain gear.
- Swimsuit and swimming goggles.
- Non-Cotton socks for hiking.
- We have backpacks, water bottles, and hiking poles to lend.
A top ten wellness retreat to jump start a new you
Bring balance to life... New Life Hiking Spa
One of five budget friendly luxury health spas
A totally worthwhile wellness retreat
A pioneer spa…top ten in the world for weight loss, outdoor adventure, affordability, going solo and more
One of the three best U.S. summer stays & America’s most soothing spa