Things To Bring
- Sturdy high top, textured-sole hiking boots are required for the hiking program. If you don't have hiking boots, buy a light hiker or day hiker with high tops.
- If you are flying, be sure to wear your hiking boots on the plane. That way, if your luggage gets lost, you can still go hiking the next morning!
- For meals and throughout the program, dress is casual.
- Sturdy walking/fitness shoes.
- Active wear or other comfortable clothes for exercising.
New Life...guests gain strength and flexibility and rest better
than they ever have before. Upon returning to their work and
jobs, they feel energetic, yet relaxed, and able to carry on
their lives with less stress and more zest.."
- Travel Age East