Things To Bring
- Sturdy high top, textured-sole hiking
boots are required for the hiking program. If you
don't have hiking boots, buy a light hiker or day hiker with high
If you are flying, be sure to wear your hiking boots on the
plane. That way, if your luggage gets lost, you can still go
hiking the next morning!
For meals and throughout the program,
dress is casual.
- Sturdy walking/fitness shoes.
- Active wear or other comfortable clothes
- Comfortable hiking/jogging/walking
clothes for both cool and warm weather.
- Sweatshirt, sweater, or jacket for early
morning or evening walks.
- Bike shorts for spinning classes.
- Light rain gear.
- Swimsuit and swimming goggles.
- Non-Cotton socks for hiking.
- Tennis and golf gear (optional).
- We have backpacks, water bottles, and
hiking poles to lend.
New Life...guests gain strength and flexibility and rest better
than they ever have before. Upon returning to their work and
jobs, they feel energetic, yet relaxed, and able to carry on
their lives with less stress and more zest.."